Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Drama and Pleasure of Wednesday

I've never had a real problem with Wednesdays until this year. Now, it seems like this particular day is out to get me. Especially today.

My friends are probably some of the best I'll ever have, but there's only so much drama a girl can take. Seriously, it's like I'm watching a mini soap opera.

Short Summary:

Shawn asked Rachel out, but she said no. That was about a month ago.

Mandy has been off and on in love with Shawn since 7th grade, when he said he liked her. She couldn't date him because her parents disapproved.

When she finally could go out with him, she said she didn't like him anymore. Sorry.

Mandy still likes him.

Shawn likes a meanie (nice word) girl named Lee now. Lee hates Mandy. Mandy and Shawn are still good friends.

Rachel is going out with Ian, who is best friends with Shawn. Rachel decided that she doesn't like Ian and she went out with him to make Shawn jealous. Now, in order to break up with Ian she is pretending to like a guy from religion, to make it easier. HUH?

Jan is pissed a Rachel for doing this and told Ian. Jan is Rachel's friend.

Jan, Mandy, Rachel and Shawn are all venting and complaining to me, Evon who has no clue how she got caught up in this drama, when she has no part in any of it.

I am expected to take sides.

Long enough? This only happened TODAY. I would have to write a novel to actually describe how this began in the 1st place.

Anyway, a good thing about Wednesday is American Idol. I LOVE Adam Lambert and Kris. I feel bad that Kris might get out soon.

I predict that Jorge and Jasmine are going to get voted out tonight!!!!!!!

Evon.

No comments:

Post a Comment